Welcome to Our 60-Minute On-Demand Virtual Showcase at
Key Largo K-8 School
Key Largo, Florida
Our Key Largo School 60-minute virtual showcase focuses on non-AVID schools.
AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on. The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
View this virtual showcase to:
- Experience the AVID College and Career Readiness Framework.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation.
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement.
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers.
- Hear from AVID students.
- Review data and results from AVID students from the hosting school.
Give students the reason WHY. If they have reasons why it will help them, how it will help them, and you can show that to them...that makes a really big difference.
AVID Elective Teacher
Key Largo School
AVID’s mission is to close the opportunity gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society.