Welcome to Our 60-Minute On-Demand Virtual Showcase at
Jefferson Elementary School
Paramount Unified School District, CA
Our Jefferson Elementary School 60-minute virtual showcase focuses on existing AVID elementary schools.
AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on. The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
View this virtual showcase to:
- Experience the AVID College and Career Readiness Framework.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation.
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement.
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers.
- Hear from AVID students.
- Review data and results from AVID students from the hosting school.
AVID helps my students see possibilities. It teaches them responsibility and helps them pursue their dreams and set goals. AVID equals pride, deeper thinking, organization, and excitement.
AVID Elementary Teacher
AVID’s mission is to close the opportunity gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society.